HI! This is going to be my attempt to blog! As you all know, I ALWAYS have lots to say. That is one of my many....lets say....quirks! LOL.
My life is crazy at times. I am married to a great man...my best friend (okay...just threw up a little bit LOL) and have 2 AMAZING boys! I work part time at nights and although I LOVE my job, I hate the hours I have to work. I don't get home until 12:30pm then take over an hour to fall asleep and I am up at 7 with the kids...YUCK! I resent the fact...at times...that I have to work at all! We however, bought our new house 3 years ago and well...money is beyond tight most months...
Okay...way off track! Right now, I am sitting here eating Peanut M&M's, 1 son is in his room building KNEX and the other son (who is young) is not wearing any pants and is playing at my feet! LOL.
I suppose I should go and get everyone lunch.....and stop eating all these M&M's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Peanut m"m are better than lunch!!!!
ReplyDelete